Day 189: New Medium Art

As I said a long time ago when I learned how to make a paper crane at work, I regaled to you the woes of working in a boutique business advisory and marketing firm; it's feast or famine. When we're busy, we're slammed, and I'm writing white papers, meeting clients, presenting research findings, constantly on the phone arranging conversations with CEOs and reporters. It's bliss.

When we're light, we're REALLY light, I can go for days without anything but busy, administrative work. Then, I start feeling very anxious and unhappy. It's a cycle, and one that I can't say I've gotten 100% used to yet.

Yesterday, while in a starkly light period, I found myself making art in Excel. Yes, you read that right. I filled cells with color until I made a beautiful flower!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment