Day 141: The Girl Who Lived

Remember how epic, revelatory and earth-shatteringly profound it is to call Harry Potter "The Boy Who Lived"? Well, I hope you think wonderful and profound things about me for telling you that on Day 141, I was The Girl Who Lived.

As I said in the last post, I slept for 14 hours over the course of day 140-141, meaning I got in from the airport at 9:30, went to bed at 11:00 AM, slept til 5:30, woke up with just enough time to cuddle Mark a little, watch an episode of Top Chef: All Stars (a show I watch all the time), eat dinner at Fuego Mundo (a meal I've had before), watch the new episode of Jersey Shore (another show I've watched plenty before), and fall asleep again at 11:00 PM.

I'm pretty sure that I've slept that crazy schedule before, from the days of staying up all night for childhood sleepovers and those summer days as a teenager. You could count the shows as New Things, but honestly, it's not as new and profound as being The Girl Who Lived through February 3, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment