I want him to say, "WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSE'S EXPONENTIALLY STUPENDOUS FARMER'S MARKET!!"
Things I love about the farmer's market:
- Free food at every stand.
- Delicious food at every stand
- The best freaking cheeses you've ever tasted
- The most delicious home-baked goods ever produced
- Customized orders (we're getting a custom herb garden!)
- REEALL local stuff
- Every food taste that you normally love, only exponentially better
- Talking to the people who made the food they sell
It. Was. Perfect.
So what if I'm an old woman?! I'm an old woman who knows the finer things in life--like mexican chocolate greek yogurt, sweet potato pasta, free range eggs, a perfect crusty french baguette, fresh herbs, and sunshine.
Long live the Farmer's market.