Pirate Radio

I am a Q100 addict, mostly due to The Bert Show in the morning. Bert, Jen, Melissa and Jeff are practically my friends and I feel extremely loyal to the show. I've listened to this radio station quite literally from day one of its airing and, since moving back to Atlanta from Athens (where it doesn't air), I don't miss a morning. So, to challenge myself a little bit, I turned my friends off to listen to AM radio. I turned it over to 1040 AM after being pleasantly surprised to hear Bob Segar singing "Against the Wind." When the DJ came onto the radio, however was shocked to hear that I wasn't listening to just any AM radio station, I was listening to Korean radio. Yes, this morning, I listened to Korean AM radio. Thank goodness my commute isn't that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment